Summer is in full swing, which means that your calendar is quickly filling up with summer getaways like weddings, reunions, and girl’s weekends. We all know how annoying it can be to check a bag (added fees are the worst!) so you’ve got to cram it all in that carry-on. Don’t fret! Reach for these five travel essentials and you’ll not only dress to impress for your weekend away, but you’ll also fit everything in that overhead bin.
1. Knit Maxi Dress: A hard-to-wrinkle maxi can be dressed up or down for the perfect look.
2. Denim Jacket: Throw this easy-to-wash staple in your bag for a chilly evening.
3. Colorful Scarf: Stay warm on the plane (they double as a blanket!) and add a pop of color to any outfit.
4. White Denim: An essential all summer long! Trendy and cute for all of your weekend brunching and cocktailing needs
5. Layering Cami: An easy and comfortable layering piece for weekend adventures.
Now that you’ve got the outfit, do you know where you’re going to stay? Rather than a traditional hotel, try these fun, new traveling sites!
Love what you see? Be sure to request a Style Edit and leave a comment for your stylist to include similar items.