We always strive to send you the perfect Edit, so as a result of customer feedback, we’ve added onto our Style Edit quiz to give you more options. Accessories featured in the Style Edit include premium brands and luxe pieces you won’t be able to find in our previous Accessories Collection.
We’ve teamed up with amazing brands like Oliveve, Gorjana, LA Made, and Jenny Bird to bring you small bags (wallets, clutches, crossbody, and shoulder bags), scarves, sunglasses, bracelets, and earrings. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
With this exciting new option on the Style Quiz, you’ll be able to receive either all apparel, all accessories, or a little bit of both in your Style Edit.
Below are specific new additions to the Accessories portion of the Style Edit quiz. Please note that existing Style Edit customers won’t receive accessories unless they retake their Style Edit quiz and update their preferences to include accessories.
1) You can tell us if you’d like apparel, accessories, or a mix of both.
2) You can love, like, or dislike accessories from up to $50, $50 to $100, $100 and up.
3) You can tell us if you prefer gold, silver, or multi tone.
4) You can like, love or dislike sunglasses, scarves, small bags, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
5) We’ve added sunglasses options: cat eye, aviator, round, wayfarer, trendy.
6) We’ve added scarf type: infinity, rectangle.
7) We’ve added bag type: wallet, clutch, crossbody, shoulder. We’ll ask if you like leather or faux leather.
8) We’ve added necklace type to include length and everyday or statement options.
9) We’ve added bracelet type to include size and everyday or statement.
10) We’ve added earring type: stud, hoop, drop and everyday or statement.
We’ve also tweaked the apparel portion of the quiz to give you more options. These changes are a direct result of customer feedback and we’re excited to hear what you think.
Below are specific new additions to the Apparel portion of the Style Edit quiz:
1) We’ve added two new options for how you like your tops to fit. In addition to tight, fitted, straight, and loose, you can tell us if you like tunic and dolman fits.
2) We’ve added dress length: mini, knee, midi, maxi.
3) We’ve added skirt length: mini, knee, midi, maxi.
4) We’ve added top type: long sleeve, short sleeve, sleeveless.
5) We’ve added sweater type: cardigan, poncho, pullover.
6) We’ve added jacket type: blazer, vest, outerwear, trench, moto, casual.
7) We’ve added dress type: maxi, bodycon, shift, fit & flare, mini, strapless, romper, jumpsuit.
8) We’ve added denim type: clean, distressed, distrusted.
9) We’ve added bottom type: skirt, legging, short, fashion bottom.
All of these changes will be effective on the Style Quiz, 9/21/16. Be sure to retake your Style Edit quiz if you’d like to take advantage of all of these new, detailed questions.