Back to Jobs
Wantable is seeking a Full Stack Rails Developer to join our young, startup development team. As with any developer, they should strive for high code quality and always be learning and improving. They should be efficient and semi-autonomous while building software solutions that benefit the company. They should have effective in-person and electronic communication skills while using the utilities set before them.
- Assist in the design, coding, testing, and maintenance of in-house software solutions.
- Understand and execute the software development life cycles and processes at Wantable.
- Establish and meet project deadlines.
- Adhere to and develop coding standards set forth by other developers.
- Interface with designers, other developers, and business personnel to create and implement software solutions.
|Required Education & Skills
- 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expert knowledge in Ruby.
- Proficiency in Active Record querying and Postgres.
- Knowledge and experience with testing and continuous integration.
- At least cursory knowledge of front end development stack used by Wantable: CoffeeScript, AngularJS, Haml, SASS.
Additional Technologies We Use At Wantable:
- Dynamic Yield